The Sunday Morning Monitor…
- Town hall meeting held over Rockport Ceralvo Road mining
- Burn ban lifted in Ohio County
- Six die on Kentucky roadways last week
- School board sends SLEO to sheriff’s department
- Ohio County police reports for July 25
- Ohio County real estate transfers for July 26
- Gov. Beshear praises full throttle attack on prescription abuse
- Sheriff arrests mailbox vandals
- Hartford police arrest Fred’s Pharmacy burglar
- Thursday night storm causes damage in Centertown
- Local golfers compete in GO Junior Golf championship
- Lady Eagle soccer heads to Bluegrass State Games with 2012 team
- OC assistant basketball coach leaving for Montgomery County
- Darrell Duane Cook
- James D. “Bo” Hurt, Jr.
- William Murrel “Bill” Bratcher
- Paul Christopher “Chris” Gaither
- John Austin “Johnny” Whitaker
- Barbara Ladoska Little
- Louise Rone Burris
- Do you think the county should take over State Route 1903 (Rockport Ceralvo Road) and shutdown a 1.7 mile section in the middle so that Armstrong Coal can mine through the road? Yes (15% 18 votes) No (85% 106 votes)
Please click on our sponsors’ banners and visit their sites, as well as their place of business. Our sponsors enable us to provide you with this site and keep it free for all to read.
Also, please read our piece on how you can help us provide you and your community with the best news coverage possible.